Resources: Ch. 3, 6, & 7
Writing Tense: First Person (I or We)
Writing Style: Critical (Review, Explain, and Provide Opinion)
Substantively answer the following:
1. Complete the Design Matrix (See Template Under “Student Materials”)
• Identify one “Service-Based Operation” and one “Product-Based Operation.”
• Identify the relationships between the “Operational Structures” and the “Design Aspects” for each category in the Design Matrix.
2. Construct an Executive Summary between 500 and 800 words answering the following questions.
Note: The Executive Summary must align with the points identified within the “Design Matrix” to earn points for the assignment.
Use the operational structures below as a guide to answer the following questions.
• Product vs. Service Design (Ch. 3 & 7)
• Product vs. Service Development (Ch. 3 & 7)
• Product vs. Service Organization (Ch. 6)
• Product vs. Service Variability (Ch. 3 & 7)
• Product vs. Service Quality (Ch. 3 & 7
Question 1: What is your rationale for choosing the service and product-based operations?
Question 2: What is your perspective on the similarities or dissimilarities between the service and product-based processes as they relate to the process design aspects identified in the Design Matrix?
Question 3: What is your perspective on the level of customer, and or, employee interaction between the service and product-based operational processes?
Question 4: What is your perspective on applying the service and product-based operational design aspects within your work environment?
Assignment Quality Requirements
• Includes an active attempt to present the information in a clear, and concise manner
• Includes one or more supporting citations for each discussion point. The primary supporting citation must be from the course text, and or, course support documents.
• Includes external support citations from a minimum of two peer-reviewed journal articles less than 5-years old. The supporting article references satisfy the writing requirements for conducting research beyond the course material.
(Basic definitions and concepts not cited from the course text and support materials will result in points deducted from the overall assignment score.)
• Formatted based on the standard APA citation rules
• Submitted through the Plagiarism Checker/Grammarly Tools and demonstrate a reasonable attempt to correct quality issues
• Reviewed and adjusted per writing requirements in the course Instructor Policies
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more