Analyze and then compare and contrast the virtual face of three e commerce websites.
1. Virtual First Impression of the sites.
2. Who do you think each site s target market is? What makes you think that?
3. Which mediated methods for virtual communication with you as a customer are available on each site?
4. What is the team s impression of the level of customer service available on each site based on the tools employed by the merchant?
5. Which if any of the communication models used on site changed your first impression of the site once you discovered they were there?
6. Assuming the goal of the site is to keep you interested and encourage you to shop, which of the communication tools employed by the site entice you to spend more time on the site?
7. Which mediated communication methods do you feel are missing from each site if any?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more