This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to provide professional and personalised customer service experiences. It requires the ability to determine and meet customer preferences, develop customer relationships, respond to difficult service situations and take responsibility for resolving complaints. This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to develop, monitor and adjust customer service practices. It requires the ability to consult with colleagues and customers, develop policies and procedures for quality service provision and manage the delivery of customer service.
Mr Wong’s a newly opened restaurant in Sydney’s CBD has been awarded best new restaurant of 2013 in the Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Awards, Time Out and also Gourmet Traveller Awards. In order to provide continuity in service standards and meet the high expectation of new and regular clientele as a result of the recent popularity they have decided to promote you to the position of -Senior Customer Relations Manager. You are looking forward to putting your experience and unparalled knowledge of customer service excellence to good use in your new role. Congratulations!
1. Your first task is to act as a positive role model exhibiting professional service standards within the hospitality industry. Summarise why this is important to the restaurant and how you would hope to achieve this?
Research Report 1- SITCSM14 Customer Service Management
￼List six roles and responsibilities of management, supervisors and operational personnel for quality service provision within the restaurant. This list can also include attitudes and attributes required to excel in customer service excellence.
As part of your new role, you are required to initiate information sharing and ongoing feedback on customer needs, expectations and satisfaction levels using both formal and informal research. Outline three different strategies that you would implement in order to achieve this. Your objective is to create a database of information pertaining to consumer behaviour/ preferences and satisfaction levels of products and services. This information will be used by the restaurant in order to achieve customer service excellence and improve performance. (In your answer you are required to include one example of a customer survey that you would use.)
2. Once you have collated valuable information pertaining to the expectations of your customers, outline the methods that you would use to implement quality service provisions and how you would communicate these preferences to the staff in order to achieve service excellence. List any documentation/policies or procedures that you would need to develop.
Identify any changes that may have occur in the internal/external environment and outline how you would potentially incorporate these changes into the quality service strategies that you are responsible for building.
3. Identify what types of training you would facilitate amongst your team in order to create a culture whereby customer service is seen as paramount to achieving organisational success? You are expected to achieve excellent outcomes in the following areas:
Development of customer service practices
Seeking ongoing feedback of staff
Identify any accreditation schemes that you could incorporate into your training and development in order to recognise your employees skills and competencies
4. Outline different methods that could be used to monitor and evaluate outcomes of the new customer service standards that you have implemented? Include in your answer how you would identify and rectify systematic customer service issues and adjust policies and procedures to improve service quality.
5. In order to achieve your KPI’s and excel in your new position, you are expected to be up-to-date
with current industry service trends and changes that affect service delivery. Outline how you will achieve this and the regulatory bodies that you would consult.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more