1. Discuss a constitutional democracy, being sure to include the conditions that usually comprise it. Your answer will also describe the different types of democracies and the values that are usually inherent in them.
2. Explain how the Constitution can be used as an instrument of government in general, by the president specifically, and by using judicial interpretation.
3. Why is Marbury v. Madison one of the most important cases in constitutional history?
4. List and describe the 5 standard reasons why America has federalism. Conclude your answer with the 5 types of federalism.
5. Regarding federalism and the Constitution, what are the main differences between the centralists and decentralists? Be sure to list some typical politicians as examples of each type.
6. Discuss separately the 5 shared values that the textbook authors believe make up American political culture and ideology.
7. Distinguish the differences between the criticisms of conservatism and liberalism.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more