Ethics Final Paper
1) Can one believe that morality (and justice) are part of the furniture of the world, and at the same time hold to an atheistic and/or naturalistic worldview?
2) Consider Plato’s arguments for moral knowledge as offered in the Meno. Does Plato successfully offer us reason to believe in the reality of the good and the mysterious nature of moral knowledge, or should we tell a different story regarding this all?
3) Compare Aristotle or Sandel (esp. ch. 9-10) with Kant, Rawls, and the utilitarians. Which theory offers us the most successful theory of goodness and/or justice?
Please make sure that your paper includes a detailed analysis of the ideas and arguments found in the relevant readings and lectures.
Please single-space your paper. 1500 WORDS…Use Times New Roman. Put a title on it.
Please attach your paper as a word document. Title your document like this: Your Name Phil Ethics Paper 4.doc
1. Michael Sandel: Justice: What’s the Right Thing to Do? ISBN: 0374532508
2. Russ Shafer-Landau: What Ever Happened to Good and Evil? ISBN: 0195168739
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more