1) Which of the following are correct steps and order of steps in the ethical decision making process?
A. When entering a new job, most students believe they need to check their ethics at the door.
B. Moral awareness, moral judgement, and moral behavior.
C. Moral judgement, moral awareness, and moral behavior.
D. Moral consideration, moral decision, and moral behavior.
2) Which of the following statements is TRUE:
A. Employees good behavior can be spoiled by a bad barrel.
B. Ethics cannot be taught because individuals come into an organization already as bad apples.
C. Bad apples are just a few individuals who spoil it for the rest of us.
D. Bad barrels are caused by bad apples in an organization.
3) Discarding the few bad apples will solve all the ethical problems within an organization.
4) The type of language used when describing a situation affects moral awareness
5) According to cognitive moral development theory, individuals move to a higher moral development stage.
A. When there is a contradiction between his or her current moral reasoning stage and the next higher one.
B. As they grow older.
C. Every time they encounter a more difficult ethical dillema.
D. An individual s level of moral reasoning does not change after he or she becomes an adult.
6) If an individual does not recognize that he or she is facing an ethical dilemma, then moral judgement is likely to occur.
7) The ____________ challenges one to ask how would you feel if your behavior appeared on The Wall Street Journal?
A. Categorical imperative
B. Disclosure rule
C. Veil of ignorance
D. Confession constraint
8) Most modern managers rely on a deontological approach.
9) Generally speaking, ethical dilemmas are not routine. Therefore, there is no way that an individual can be prepared or informed for a problem ahead of time.
Define public accounting, private accounting, and forensic accounting. Please provide examples of jobs/careers within each of these areas of accounting.
Define liquidity, profitability, and solvency ratios. Please provide 2 examples of each type of ratio and explain the meaning of each specific example.
Explain income from discontinued operations, extraordinary items, and changes in accounting principle. Provide examples of each of these types of transactions.
Each needs to be 200 word responses for each question
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more