Find an article that discusses unethical business research conduct that has resulted in individuals or a firm being convicted, or at least tried for, this conduct. Some examples include the following:
– Asking inappropriate questions
– Skewing research results
– Failing to maintain participants’ confidential information
– Using participant information for unintended purposes such as selling goods or services
Summarize the article you researched.
Write a paper in which you address the following questions:
1. What unethical research behavior was involved?
2. Who were the injured parties?
3. How has the unethical behavior affected the organization, the individual, and society?
4. How could the unethical behavior be avoided or resolved?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more