Is it necessary to study abroad?
FOR Type of appeal and critique AGAINST Type of appeal and critique
Think of Italian sunshine, the cafes of the Netherlands and the cool style of Denmark. (source: Guardian)
Type of appeal:
Apparently, studying in abroad is not all about these beautiful things. There are unbearable stresses that come from learning new languages, meeting new people and circumstance. children are too young to be alone in foreign countries Type of appeal:
Children accept different environment easier than older people. Since there is a guardian who will take care of children, it might be good to learn other language and society.
Undergraduates who study abroad are likely to return with an appreciation of diverse societies. (sources: Guardian) Types of appeal:
The word “likely” gives an apparent proof that people might believe.
There are huge possibilities for students who might fail to mingle with foreign society and came back to home country. study-abroad programs are not required to follow these or any other safety recommendations (NewYork times) Types of appeal:
For the UK, it requires oversea students to purchase insurance (oversea student health insurance) in order to get student visa.
Fight stereotypes by educating others. (source: Allabroad) Types of appeal:
Stereotype is hard to break. Studying abroad does not provides chance to change people’s mind. Also face the emotional stress of having a child living halfway across the world. Type of appeal:
Nowdays, there are plenty ways of contacting distanced friends of family such as Skype, phone, and internet which might hinder the loneliness.
Once you come to writing your curriculum vitae, being able to enclose international exposure is a definite selling point. (source: Healthguidance) Types of appeal:
Since there are thousands of international student, experience of studying abroad is not benefit over others anymore. Many operators have been more interested in the cash than the students.
Types of appeal:
This appeal explains how operators might think about international student. All about money not for student’s gaining knowledge.
1. Thesis: As globalism is getting an issue all over the world, there are numerous students who decided to study abroad with or without their family. Majority of parents or people send their children abroad and expect them to learn and develop themselves. However, there are definitely negative truths when positive things exist.
2. Using the UK bureau of statistic about how many oversea students enter the UK to grab readers mind.
1. Outline how world has been globalized, why oversea students occurs, and positive and negative information with legitimate evidences and references about the students who study abroad.
– Giving opportunities to children that they can experience better and different education environment that they would not experience in motherland country. Such as friends, customs, and different curriculums (source: Guardian)
– After return to home country, students who studied abroad are more likely to be success than those who did not go oversea. (source: Healthguidance)
– There are many negligence of agencies which might cause big trouble to students
– If the children leave their parent in early age, they might face to severe homesick that will fail the study abroad even relationship with friends or people
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more