Juvenile Justice System
10 questions: answer each question under a paragraph. Should be a total amount of 2 pages.
1. Discuss deterrence as a goal of juvenile corrections. Is the threat of punishment an adequate deterrent when another goal is using the least restrictive alternative to punish?
2. Should jury trials be permitted for juvenile offenders? Why or why not?
4. Describe Police Discretion as it relates to juveniles as opposed to adults.
5. What juvenile Supreme Court cases are considered the first three in juvenile justice? Describe briefly some of the rights conveyed to juveniles through each of these cases.
6. Describe the history and evolution of how the death penalty was and is, used and applied to juveniles.
7. What is the difference between aggravating and mitigating circumstances? Why are they important?
8. In what way has the prosecutorial role of juveniles changed over the last several decades?
9. In the arenas of the intake process, the decision to waive a juvenile to adult court, and the decision on disposition by a judge, what are the common and normal legal and extralegal factors that are analyzed and taken into account for the decisions made?
10. What do you see as the single most concerning problem/issue in the juvenile justice system? Why?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more