)What have been some of the many understandings of freedom in the world before, during, and after the Twentieth Century? What are some of the current discussions about the nature of freedom and where are their conflicts concerning freedom today? Why?
2) The Twentieth Century was called The Killing Century. Why? What were the impacts of such killing and death? Can killing be necessary and, essentially, good? Why or why not?
3) Based on the class readings and discussions, etc. discuss some cultural divides between East and West. Can these divides be bridged? Why or why not?
4) As we close the class, what are four main questions or assumptions that must be tackled or answered within the next four to five years? How can history help us negotiate these challenges?
5) How did the roles of women and minorities change during the 20th Century? Where were their successes and failures?
6) The 20th Century brought on the idea of The Mass. Explain in detail several subjects that experienced such mass and detail the changes or effects, positive and negative, of the concept of mass.
7) What were the causes and effects of European (and/or Asian) imperialism?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more