To help with this paper, please refer to the segment description exhibit table I provided alongside the complete Quick Look reports on the pSFDi tech.
Part I. Marketing Situation Analysis: (2 pages)
Integrate your interview summaries and information from your Quick Look with applicable data from additional primary and secondary research you have conducted. Remember that the Situation Analysis is laying the groundwork for the Opportunities and Issues Analysis and, from that, strategy recommendations. Therefore, this includes information that could represent external (customer, competitor, context) threats and opportunities as well as internal (company/product) strengths/weaknesses.
N/B: My paper will JUST be on the Customers/Markets segment.
Here are things to put into consideration (provided by course professor):
1. What problems (at least two) do potential customers have? (That this technology/product can solve?)
2. How is this problem currently being addressed by potential users/buyers?
3. Describe two potential users (or buyers) of this technology. Make sure you describe a person – e.g., job title, industry in which he/she works, education, etc. The objective here is to start examining at least two market segments that have a problem that this technology could solve. In addition, be sure to address how this person/organization goes about making buying decisions. You can get this from an interview with potential customers.
NOTE: There are two pieces of this section that will be especially important for grading purposes:
(1) Discussion of the problems of the market, i.e., the problems that potential customers have that this technology could address/solve. Make sure that you address at least two potential customer groups and that you describe the *problems* in depth.
(2) Your description of the business customer, including the problems they have and the buying process they typically use. Do this for each of your potential customer groups.
Part II. Opportunities/Issues Analysis: ( 1 page )
In this section, reflect back on the information in the Marketing Situation Analysis and identify external opportunities and threats (i.e. from the customers only for the sake of this paper). These are things to which you could respond with marketing strategy. In addition, identify the internal strengths and weaknesses of the company/organization as they relate to this technology/product, and as they relate to the opportunities and threats you’ve listed.
Again: To help with this paper, please refer to the segment description exhibit table I provided alongside the complete Quick Look report on the pSFDi technology.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more