Answer each question. Every question should have at least 1 reference less than 5 years old. The policy in question is nutrition education and childhood obesity.
1. Look up the five key policy areas and the problems and unexpected obstacles encountered in an effort to strategize your policy plan (policy plan is education about better eating and childhood obesity. What are possible etiologies and solutions for these problems?
2. Given the power of the media, discuss how you would use an opinion editorial, a personal interview, websites, texting, Facebook, Twitter, and/or blogs to influence public opinion relative to your policy priority. What issues about media and electronic social networking do you need to consider? Why?
3. Discuss an example of a healthcare partnership in your community and specifically cite examples that show how nurses, both individually and collectively, influenced the care provided. What obstacles were/are confronted, and what strategies were/are employed in order to effectively overcome them? Relate aspects of your policy priority to this community partnership and its goals, barriers, strategies, and political issues.
4. Describe the purpose and effectiveness of a nursing organization to which you belong or with which you are familiar. What leadership role are you currently performing or would you like to perform in this organization? What is your next step within the organization or its partners to enhance your professional development?
5. Select an international healthcare policy issue and describe strategies nurses can employ to influence change. How can you “think globally,” but act locally to impact this specific international healthcare policy? Express your thoughts concerning healthcare policy and its application to professional nursing.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more