Sports,Tourism and Event
Min 1650 words case study, Min 10 reference
Students will evaluate an event in the form of a case study. Refer to Focus Points 1.1 and 2.1 in the textbook as guides. An analysis should be made of the role of the resource base and critical issues that may influence the sustainability and future development of the event should be considered.
Identify a suitable event
• Select an event with which you are familiar and have knowledge that will help you complete the different sections.
• It will be much easier if information about the event and relevant data is accessible to you.
• Location – where is it held (on multiple sites?)
• When did it start and what were the objectives of the event?
• Date and duration – when is it held and for how long?
• Scale – the size of the event – has this changed in recent years?
• Stakeholders – who are involved and what are their objectives?
• What is the theme of the event and how is this reflected in the programme of activities
• Factors that have affected development
• Resource base
o Natural and socio-cultural environment
o Human resources
o Financial resources
• Source markets
• Types of visitors
• Pattern of visitation
• Promotional activities
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more